Saratoga Little League tryouts are scheduled for January 26, 2013 at Congress Springs Park.
Important tryout notes
- Please make sure you arrive at the check-in desk at least 15 minutes before the tryout time indicated below and be prepared to warm up your player.
- Expect the tryout to last approximately 1 hour
- Rainout date is Jan 27(if necessary)
- There will only be one tryout date scheduled
- Make sure your player wears baseball pants and cleats for the tryouts.
- Any changes in the division your child is designated to try out for must be pre-approved BEFORE the tryout date by the player representative and commissioner(s). You can contact the tryouts coordinator with any questions.
- Managers and coaches will conduct the tryouts.
- Please note that the actual score your child receives during the tryout is not relevant. Their score relative to other players in their division is what counts. So please don’t worry if they miss a grounder or swing and miss a few times. Everyone does that in January!
2012 Saratoga Little League Tryouts Director