Saratoga Little League (CA District 12)
Verification Night Jan 18th Evening!
Saratoga Little League Verification Night is January 18th, 6:30pm-9:00pm in the Argonaut Multi-purpose room. Pizza Dinner and Drinks will be available for purchase. Come and complete your registration to enjoy another year of baseball! Verification is mandatory to play and Background Checks will be completed for all parent volunteers.
When & Where: Thursday, January 18th 2018 6:30-9:00p at the Argonaut Elementary Multi Purpose Room: 13200 Shadow Mountain Drive, Saratoga CA
** All players must be verified before they can tryout **
What to Bring:
1. Copy Of The Volunteer's Driver's License
for background checks, even if you buyout
2. Volunteer’s Social Security Number
for background checks
3. Players Original Birth Certificate- For players new to the league
Returning players do not need to bring a birth certificate. NO ABSTRACTS & PASSPORTS.
4. Proof of Residency Within SLL Boundaries
one proof of residency (PG&E, cable, phone, insurance or property tax bill)
Proof of Saratoga School attendance
If you live outside our boundaries (report card, school enrollment form, etc with child’s name on it)
5. Checkbook or Credit Card
For unpaid fees and SLL Merchandise
6. Player Jearsey Size
Your Player does not need to be present, but you will be confirming your child’s uniform size against our sample jerseys
7. Your Player’s Availability for Saturday January 20th
Volunteering is an important and fun part of Little League! It is a great way to get to know other Little League families, your player's friends and to spend quality time with your player. Some of my best friends I met volunteering at Saratoga Little League. All families are required to volunteer 15 hours for Majors, AAA, AA and 10 hours for Farm and T-ball. Please review the attached descriptions for volunteer requirements and be prepared to pick your first three choices for volunteering on verification night.
Also, please remember to make copies of your driver’s license. It will cut down the amount of time it takes to get through the process!
We are excited for another year of baseball and look forward to seeing all of you Thursday!
Spring 2018 Registration now closed!
- Open to Boys and Girls Age 4 -12 born between April 30, 2005 and Aug 31, 2014.
- Need to live within league boundaries or attend Saratoga schools to be eligable to play - Regular season runs through first week of June in 2018.
- One weekday game and one Saturday game each week (T-Ball is Saturday only)
- One practice a week (at coach's discretion)
Free Baseball Clinics for Registered Players! Next one on 13th, 14th Jan 2018. Register here!
From our President:
It is time break the rust off and get ready for the 2018 season and Player Evaluations!
We are lucky to have West Valley Baseball coming back to help us with a full station based clinic focusing on all of the fundamentals of baseball (Batting, Fielding, Catching, Throwing, Pitching, Base running, Infield/Outfield). Everyone is welcome to come to both days and we encourage you to at least attend one, so your player is ready for evaluations.
The Clinic will be Saturday and Sunday January 13th and 14th from 12:00 - 2:30pm both days.
These clinics are FREE for Registered SLL players. $75 if not registered. Registration for the 2018 season closes EOD Monday the 15th, so register today!
Please meet at Congress Springs Park by the AAA Field and practice mounds.
Enroll in our New 2018 "Classmates Play Ball" T-Ball program!
For registration contact the secretary at email@example.com
- Open to girls and boys aged 4-6
- Need 6 or more players for a team and 1 volunteer coach
- Discounted rate of $99 per player (normally $199)
- Season starts in the spring
Why Play T-ball?
It is super fun! You can create a T-Ball team with your school classmates, so your child can play with kids they know.
You can get a great discount. Only $99 per player when you sign up a team of 6 or more, a $100 savings per player.
T-ball offers amazing developmental benefits for children. By joining this program your child will learn key motor skills, social skills, teamwork, focus and attention and much more...
T-ball is about the basics. During T-ball we will introduce your child to the fundamental concepts of the game of baseball in a fun, supportive, non-competitive environment. Coaches will teach basic hand-eye coordination. They will teach your child how to hold a bat, throw, catch, field and run around the three bases, get to home plate and score a run.
All this will be done through fun and exciting, skill-focused play.
Board page has been updated to include two more confirmed board members.
Registration for 2017 Now Open through Jan 10
- Register Boys and Girls Age 4 (as of August 21 2013) through Age 12 (as of April 31 2005)
- Regular season runs through May.
- One weekday game and one Saturday Game (Mini-Ball is Saturday only). One practice a week (at coach's discretion). One batting session per week for AA, AAA and Majors.
- Check the league boundaries. If you live within or go to a school within the league boundaries, you are eligible to play in Saratoga Little League
- Check the divisions overview
- Tue Jan 10: Registration closes on Jan 10
- Thu Jan 12: In-person verification night at Argonaut 6:30-9:00p
- Sat/Sun Jan 7/8: Free Baseball Clinic (Details to come)
- Sat Jan 14: Player Evaluations
- Week of Jan 16: Teams Formed
- Week of Feb 6: Practices start
- Sat Mar 4: Opening Day!
Updated June 1, 9:07 AM
All Fields are OPEN
If after 1pm and conditions change, use best judgement